Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally an update! <3

HOLY COW!! I can not believe it has been 8 months since I have updated
my blog!! How pathetic! :) Well, I hope everyone had a great 2009 and is just
as excited as I am to start 2010!!
As you all know, I started hair school in May and am LOVING it!! I am a little
over half way and hoping to be all done by July. I can not wait to get out on my
own and achieve all the life time goals I have set since I was a little girl! It is
just exciting that I will be able to start my career and make a decent living. I am
right now just working for my dad doing Bankruptcies. Mostly just imputing
data which has helped him out a lot! Alex is starting his first semester up at the
U of U for his Bachelors degree. He has declared a major in Film/Acting.
Hopefully he can get some good leads so he can do what he loves and
make some money ;) He has auditioned for a couple of local films and is
waiting to hear back from them.
Alex and I celebrated our 3 YEAR anniversary in November!! Still in love and going strong :) I hope to post more posts in the next week so stay tuned! :)
<3 you all!!
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment