Sunday, April 5, 2009

. . .our favorites. . .

I am laying here and can't sleep what so ever because my parents are in Vegas and when I don't have a man in my house while I am sleeping I always get scared someone is gonna break in.. SO to release some anxiety I thought I would tell you some of our favorite things! :)

1. Favorite food: Alex- Pizza!     Jackie- Prime Rib
2. Favorite color: Alex- red       Jackie- black
3. Favorite hobby: Alex- basketball, sleeping    Jackie- being with BiF, shopping
4. Favorite movie: Alex- hmm.. Batman or Braveheart   Jackie- Cinderella Story
5. Favorite singer/group: Alex- JayZ      Jackie- Carrie Underwood
6. Favorite school subject: Alex- English, acting    Jackie- Chemistry
7. Favorite game: Alex- Sims      Jackie- Barbie game and What if..
8. Favorite ice cream flavor: Alex- Vanilla     Jackie- Cheesecake
9. Favorite actor/actress: Alex- Denzel Washington     Jackie- John Stamos, Kate Hudson
10. Favorite store: Alex- Best Buy    Jackie- Express
11. Favorite vacation spot: Alex- his bed ;)      Jackie- Vegas, Mexico
12. Favorite sports team: Alex- Utah Jazz     Jackie- Utah Jazz
13. Favorite athlete of all time: Alex- Karl Malone, Brett Favre   Jackie- Bryan Russell ;) Deron Williams
14. Favorite TV show: Alex- Smallville       Jackie- American Idol, Ellen
15. Favorite car: Alex- I think Lamborghini     Jackie- Toyota Tundra or Tacoma
16. Favorite clothes brand: Alex- hates clothes     Jackie- Juicy Couture
17. Favorite website to visit: Alex- xbox.com     Jackie- any clothes store
18. Favorite activity: Alex- Xbox     Jackie- shopping
19. Favorite thing to spend money on: Alex- Sims    Jackie- clothes, movies
20. Favorite day: Alex- Friday    Jackie- Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment