Sunday, April 5, 2009

PutTiN a RiNg oN iT!

As most of you know, many of my best friends have gotten married already or are engaged! Melissa and Tyler got married Dec. 2007, Ariean and Tyler got married July 2008, Brittnee and Neal got married Dec. 2008, Emilee and Brody are getting married in May, and Gile and Kenzi are getting married in September! It is crazy to think we are old enough to be out on our own but I am so happy for them! I wished we stayed in contact more but I know that they are truly happy and am glad that I got to and get to share their weddings with them! Here are some pictures from their weddings.

Melissa's wedding!

With Melissa after coming out of the Temple.

all the girls at Ariean's wedding dinner.

(I don't have any of the wedding cause it was right after my

Meningitis dilemma so I had to stay home in bed.) :(

Waiting for Brittnee to come out of the Temple.

All the girls at Brittnee's luncheon.


The Bridesmaids with Britt at her reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment