skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My career has been decided!!
As many of you know I have been busting my brain these last few months on what I want to be for the rest of my life! Since I was a little girl I wanted to be a cosmetologist or a lawyer like my daddy! I realized I would never be smart enough to be a lawyer in 8th grade so I only wanted to be a cosmetologist. As I graduated I decided I wanted to be something that would make a lot of money because we all know I shop way too much! So now that I am one semester from getting my associates my parents have really been beating on me to figure out what I want to be because I wont go back to school if I stop after my associates. Well, I thought long and hard and went from doctor to pharmacist to dental hygienist to teacher to business major back to doctor and it just never made sense to me what I wanted to be! Well, I have finally decided to follow my dreams and I am going to start hair school at Echelon Edge on May 5th! AWW. so excited!! It is a new school (replaced Francois D) and they just built their new facility on 114 s. 700 e. so it will be right between mine and alex' house which will be nice. I am so excited and hope that I will be able to make some money and build a clientele. I think i am most excited to do the fashion shows. I cant wait to do my first model and do their hair and make up! <3 I made this decision because it would be better to be happy and and less successful then to be rich and miserable. Well, wish me luck and I will keep you posted on how it goes! Hopefully you all can come get your hair done by me while I am in school too! :)
Love, Jack
What about New York? Can you miss school for that? I sure hope so! Good luck, I think you'll be great, as long as you've gotten over touching people's nasty hair!
ReplyDeleteGood choice! You really will love it! Yeah it takes a little while to start making good money but it is a job that you will love and it is good that you are starting now before you have kids cause it will be easier for you to build up clientelle. You will love Echlon Edge. The fashion shows are the best and you will love your first teacher Sara. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh Jack,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you came to a decision. I think you will be fantastic no matter what you do. Always dream big.It is way exciting.
:)Shayla
I know how it feels to not have a clue what you want to do & everyone thinks your crazy from going to one random thing to the next!! Ive been there ! The key is to stick to something you have always had an interest in.. with me thats interior design =) Im so happy you have found something that you are excited for and have a passion for! I know you will thrive on it greatly. Congrats missy!
ReplyDelete